Our IT graduate scheme will kickstart your global career!
We’re recruiting for new or recent graduates that are interested in a career in Software Development. Our exciting two-year graduate scheme is custom-made to give you a head-start in this fascinating and challenging sector.
Who we are
At Epyx, we specialise in eCommerce solutions for the automotive sector. Our unique and innovative 1Link platform is empowering our fleet customers to put the pedal to the metal on business growth, by helping them improve the efficiency of their fleets and supply chain. The platform does everything, from managing vehicle procurement and hire, to scheduling maintenance, to organising end-of-life vehicle disposal and relicensing. 1Link has been adopted by 18,000 fleet service providers and nearly all major car manufacturers on behalf of their franchise networks and, to date, has successfully managed more than four million fleet vehicles. We’re a member of the FLEETCOR group, a global leader in pushing the boundaries of technology to help the fleet industry to new heights of productivity and profitability.
“I’ve worked for epyx for 10 years, starting in the Product Support team before joining the Product Management team five years ago. The company offers a fantastically positive work environment, combining the feel of a small family company with all the benefits of a large multinational, thanks to our position as part of the FLEETCOR group. epyx is a great company to work for – there’s a great team of people, and we enjoy lots of social events put on by the company” – Debbie Groves, Product Manager.
What our scheme is about
Our two-year IT graduate scheme is based out of our office in Meriden, in the heart of the West Midlands, which is fast-becoming one of the UK’s principal digital economy hubs. With us, you’ll get a full 360-degree view of every aspect of our business, to give you the real-world industry experience you need to accelerate your career and empower you to achieve your personal goals. There’s even the opportunity of long-term career progression on completion of the course.
What you’ll be doing
Over the two years, you’ll get a first-hand look at all our key business functions:
- Software engineering – you’ll play an active role in developing exciting new SaaS products, using the latest software technologies to create solutions that deliver real value to our customers.
- Product management – you’lll spend time getting to really understand our products and how they work in the real world for our customers.
- IT engineering & production control – our expert team will support you to learn valuable skills in software deployment, support and release management.
- Infrastructure & security – you’ll gain experience in finding solutions to protect our business from vulnerabilities, working with our security team to manage our critical servers and handle other security issues.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for candidates with:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or another STEM subject.
- A predicted grade of 2:1.
- Interest or past experience in software development.
- Strong communication skills.
- A keen analytical mind and entrepreneurial streak.
If you have all of these, then this is the right role for you.
“Graduates with an eye for detail and a passion for innovation will fit right in as part of the epyx team. They’ll work with the team in designing, scoping and testing our software across all products, to maximize their value in the real world” – James Thurtle, Director of UK & International Product Management.
What are the benefits?
In addition to receiving expert training and real-world industry experience, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, as well as:
- 25 days holiday.
- Vitality private medical insurance.
- Other flexible benefits, including: Denplan, Medicash, AA cover and an employee fuel card.
If you’re interested in applying, click here.